TK1029 Heavy Duty Common Rail Injector Test Bench
TK1029 Heavy Duty Common Rail Injector Test Bench is a test bench for both heavy duty testing and testing heavy duty injectors.
If you are looking for a test bench to test injectors one after other during long shifts, almost running 24/7; TK1029 is the test bench you should be looking for. The test bench is designed as such to cope with continuous testing, with its better flitration, larger and different design test oil tank, cooling algorithm, motor drive and master pump selection.
In the mean time all of those features helps to accomodate Heavy Duty Injectors such as L'Orange MTU 1163, MTU4000, Cummins QSK and as such for testing.
Description of Options:
Measurement Capacity Options:
- Standard: Measuring system capacity is limited to measuring On-Road Vehicles including Trucks and Work Machines up to 700 HP (400mm3/Str). The precision for measuring upto this level delivery is maximized.
- High Flow: Measuring system capacity is designed to measure high fuel deliveries from super Heavy Duty applications like high output generetor sets, marine applications e.g. MTU 4000, MTU1163 etc. Horsepower rating ofr such engines start from 1000HP to 8000 HP.
Measurement Technology Options:
- PD: Positive Displacement sensor is used as standard.
- Coriolis: Mass measurement with high accuracy and precision is obtained in delivery measurement.
- Introduction Rate: Measuring the flow rate of each injection, helping observe control valve response, dynamic flow characteristics of nozzle. System is capable present oscilloscope views of flow. Extensive reporting is available with custom software development as per customer's specifications. System is recommended for mass reconditioning operation and R&D labs.
- 200-240 VAC 50/60 Hz. : TK1029 is designed to run at 360-415 VAC 50/60 Hz. This option includes a Maktest Transformer suitable for TK1029.
- 360-415 VAC 50/60 Hz. : Standard model.
Currently only Bosch IMA Coding option is avaliable. More options will be included in the near future.
- No Coding: Standard Model.
- Bosch IMA Coding: Option provides coding calculator for Bosch Electromagnetic and Piezo injectors, including ISA Classification.
Feel free to contact us for more information, or watch application videos in TK1029 Channel on product page.